Schedule and location
During the months of December through February please join Arboretum Yoga (Online)
Please note: Early online registration is open Nov 24-30 exclusively for Ginkgo Circle, Oak Circle, Hawthorn Circle, Elm Circle, and Thornhill Circle members. Registration opens to all members December 1.
Mondays, 9:30 to 10:30 a.m.
Fees and registration
Improve your health and well-being with yoga. We will practice poses, breathing and meditation in the tranquil setting of The Morton Arboretum.
Arboretum Yoga will be offered online only through February. Online will also continue to be offered once in-person classes resume in March. Click here to register for Arboretum Yoga Online. Arboretum Yoga
Covid-19 Safety Practices:
- If you are unwell, or have been in contact with someone who is unwell in the last two weeks, you must stay home.
- Participants must wear face masks.
- Maintain a distance of six feet from others whenever possible.
- For more information on the Arboretum’s guidelines, please watch the video at https://www.mortonarb.org/visit-explore/plan-visit/know-you-go-visit-information.
Natalie Schilke has been practicing yoga for more than 10 years and blends her love for nature and wellness into all of her teachings. Natalie is a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT-500) and also holds a certification in Children’s Yoga, Aerial Yoga, and Horticultural Therapy.
- Notes: This class requires a yoga mat. Limit 10
- Recommended ages: Age 18 and older