Schedule and location
- Registration closes: Sunday, May 17, 2020, 11:59 p.m.
- Available online: Monday, May 18, 2020, 12:00 p.m.
Fees and Registration
ONLINE: REGISTER NOW
BY PHONE: Please leave a message at 630-719-2468 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the best time to call you back.
NOTE: Please add email@example.com to your address book. You will receive an email from this address with the link to join class.
Registration closes at 11:59 p.m. the day before the class begins.
Learn to identify the common trees you see in local preserves or in your neighborhood in this online-only class from The Morton Arboretum. Use characteristics such as leaves, bark, branches, flowers, and fruit to ID a tree. Learn to use keys and field guides. See and understand your natural surroundings in a new way, from the comfort of your home or office.
- This class is held entirely online.
- The online materials will take approximately 90 minutes to complete.
- Participants will have access to the online materials for 60 days after the course start date.
- Limit 40
- Participants must have access to the internet and know how to use a web browser (ex: Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer)
- Participants must know how to send and receive email.
- A unique email address for each participant is required at registration.