Schedule and location
Wednesday, November 11, 2020, 7:00 to 9:00 p.m. (CANCELED) Please call the registrar's office if you would like to transfer to another art class.
Fees and registration
Create a drawing of a delicate fall leaf. For this live online class, all you need is a pencil and an internet connection! Tap into your creative side with an introductory workshop on nature art. No experience necessary. Learn the basics under the encouraging guidance of your instructor.
Carrie Carlson earned an MFA in Scientific Illustration at the University of Michigan and an MA in Printmaking from Governors State University. She is a full-time high school art teacher. In her free time, she loves to fill up travel sketchbooks and grow a rowdy garden.
- This program will take place using Zoom video conferencing. A link will be provided to all registrants by email. Registrants should click on the link to join the program at the scheduled date and time.
- New to Zoom? Watch this short video to learn how to join a webinar.
- Please add email@example.com to your address book. You will receive an email from this address with the link to join class.
- Registration closes five hours before class begins. Participants will need access to the internet via a computer or mobile device.
- Registration closes five hours before class begins.
- Limit 30
Supplies: Before class, please gather the following supplies: a pencil (a #2 will do), a pencil sharpener, an eraser (a kneaded eraser if possible would be ideal), a few sheets of smooth paper (a sketch pad is great, but copy paper works too), a Q-tip for blending, and a few leaves from your neighborhood trees (photos of leaves can work in a pinch).