Schedule and location
Thornhill Education Center
- Section A: Saturday, April 18, 2020, 9:00 a.m. to noon-CANCELLED
- Section B: Saturday, June 13, 2020, 9:00 a.m. to noon
Fees and Registration
Remember, “the best camera is the one that’s with you.” Whether you are new to photography or new to smartphones, discover techniques for getting great nature images with your phone. This class will cover the basics of using your smartphone to capture attractive images, provide tips and tricks, and recommend a selection of good starter apps for some basic photo editing.
Cora Jacobs is a photographer who has been teaching at the Morton Arboretum since 2014. Her images have been exhibited both locally and nationally. Her work has been published in South Loop Review (no. 16, 2015) and her book In the Quiet Morning: Reflections on Water Lilies was published in 2013.
- Notes: Held indoors and outdoors; please dress for the weather and wear sturdy walking shoes. Limit 15
- Equipment: Please bring your camera-equipped smartphone or tablet to class with you.
- Prerequisites: No prior experience required.