Schedule and location
Two Fridays, November 6 and 13, 2020, 9:00 to 11:00 a.m.
Fees and registration
Does your garden need a reboot? Fall is the best time to evaluate your garden and plan for next year! With your 2020 successes and challenges still fresh in your mind, get one-on-one coaching from a landscape designer, who will help you determine what to keep, move, remove, or add to make your garden cohesive, balanced, and beautiful in 2021 and beyond. Gather photos and a plat of survey so you can develop a conceptual plan for your space and learn to communicate your ideas on paper.
Vallari Talapatra has been teaching at the Arboretum since 1994. She has taught Landscape Design classes and conducted workshops on a variety of topics, such as Woodland Gardens, Meditative Gardens, Curb Appeal, etc. She is the president of Eco Scapes, inc. since 2000, and has ten national publications that featured her projects. Check her out on www.eco-scapesinc.com and on Houz under EcoScapes, Inc.
- This program will take place using Zoom video conferencing. A link will be provided to all registrants by email. Registrants should click on the link to join the program at the scheduled date and time.
- New to Zoom? Watch this short video to learn how to join a webinar.
- Please add email@example.com to your address book. You will receive an email from this address with the link to join class.
- Participants will need access to the internet via a computer or mobile device.
- Registration closes five hours before class begins.
- Limit 15