Schedule and location
- Section C: Wednesday, December 16 2020, 8:30 to 10:00 a.m. at Thornhill Shelter (SOLD OUT)
Please note: Early online registration is open Nov 24-30 exclusively for Ginkgo Circle, Oak Circle, Hawthorn Circle, Elm Circle, and Thornhill Circle members. Registration opens to all members December 1.
Fees and registration
Guided Hike of The Morton Arboretum’s Trails (In-person)
Hike the Arboretum’s lesser-known trails with a naturalist guide. Stretch your legs and get some fresh air while you learn about the history of the Arboretum and the plants and animals that call it home.
Covid-19 Safety Practices:
- If you are unwell, or have been in contact with someone who is unwell in the last two weeks, you must stay home.
- Participants must bring face masks. Face masks are required while indoors. Face masks are also required outdoors when social distancing is not possible.
- Maintain a distance of six feet from others whenever possible.
- For more information on the Arboretum’s guidelines, please watch the video at https://www.mortonarb.org/visit-explore/plan-visit/know-you-go-visit-inf....
- Notes: Held outdoors. Dress for the weather and wear sturdy, comfortable shoes. Be prepared to walk up to two miles on uneven terrain. Limit 10
Age Requirements: Ages 16+.