Schedule and location
9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
Thornhill Education Building
- Section D: Wednesday, November 25, 2020 Register now
- Section E: Wednesday, December 16, 2020 Register now
Please note: Early online registration is open Nov 24-30 exclusively for Ginkgo Circle, Oak Circle, Hawthorn Circle, Elm Circle, and Thornhill Circle members. Registration opens to all members December 1.
9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. (Central time)
Attend live sessions online.
Fees and registration
BY PHONE: 630-719-2468 ( Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.)
Experience Tai Chi from the comfort of home with live, online classes from The Morton Arboretum.
Move your body with the grace and confidence of the ancient Tai Chi masters who learned the secret of balancing yin and yang – strength with beauty, power with peace, endurance with flow. TaijiFit™ is a form of Tai Chi suitable for beginners.
There is no routine or choreography to memorize or “get right.” Your instructor will lead you into flow using the Qi Cueing method developed by International Master, David-Dorian Ross.
Attending every class and practicing at home just to “keep up” will not be needed. Come as often as your schedule allows and never get behind.
- Black Belt in Wushu- Specialized in 24 Movement, Simplified, Yang Style Form & companion form-the 32 Movement Sword Form
- 200 Hour and 500 Hour Certification for the TaijiFit™ Method
- 1600+ hours of Private training and continuing education in Classical Tai Chi and the TaijiFit™ Method w/ Master David-Dorian Ross, Grand Master Chungliang (Al) Huang, and AMSAT Certified Jeremy Cohn-Freedom In Motion-Alexander Technique Chicago
- Master Trainer / National Trainer for TaijiFit™ International"
Notes: Wear comfortable clothes that allow for easy movement. This class will meet outside if weather permits. Please check the forecast and come prepared for the weather with sunscreen and layering options to match the temperature. Limit 10