Schedule and Location
October 19, 2019
General Admission 1:00 p.m.- 5:00 p.m. (last pour is 4:45 p.m.)
VIP Admission early access at 12:00 pm.
Please note: This event is ages 21+, and a valid I.D. is required for entry. Infants and children are not permitted at this event.
Savor hard cider and seasonal beers from local breweries and cideries. Bring a lawn chair and breathe in the crisp autumn air among the trees.
Parking and Other Things To Know Before Your Visit:
Be prepared and make the most out of this festival. Learn More >
$65.00 member; $75.00 nonmember
Beat the crowd, avoid long lines, sample special and limited release beers, and more! Perks of being a VIP:
- NEW THIS YEAR! VIP's will receive a collectible 16 oz. beer can glass as their tasting glass. This glass's theme will focus on a new tree/leaf each year!
- Early entry to the festival at noon
- Separate seating area in the White Pine Pavilion with VIP only restrooms
- Welcome drink! Enjoy a special tasting before you enter the festival area.
- First samples of the limited Cider Infusions
- First samples of cask beers (finished in a firkin). These beers are in very limited quantities and are only guaranteed to VIP ticket holders from 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
- And everything included in General Admission
$45.00 member; $55.00 nonmember
General admission ticket holders are admitted to the event at 1:00 p.m. and receive:
- 20 - 3oz tastings
- A souvenir tasting glass
- Live music
Designated Driver Tickets:
$15.00 per person
The Morton Arboretum encourages safe driving with designated driver tickets.
Designated Drivers ticket holders receive:
- Complimentary water and soda
- Admission at 1:00 p.m. If accompanying a VIP ticket holder, the Designated Driver ticket holder will be admitted at noon.
Fees and Admission
General Admission Entry: $45.00 member, $55.00 nonmember
Designated Driver: $15.00 member and nonmember
*Due to the popularity of this event, tickets at the door are an additional $5.
This is a 21 and over event. No one under 21 will be allowed into the festival.
BY PHONE: 630-725-2066, Monday-Friday, 10:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
IN PERSON: Stop by the Visitor Center during open hours
ONLINE: BUY TICKETS NOW