Tribute gifts are a unique way to celebrate, honor, and remember those people who make a difference and the occasions that matter. Recognize your family, special friends, or business colleagues; a wedding, anniversary, birthday, or retirement. Your personalized tribute gift supports The Morton Arboretum and our goal to encourage the planting and conservation of trees and other plants for a greener, healthier, and more beautiful world.
To learn more about our Tribute Program and the dedication of a tree, bench, brick, or library book, please contact the Development Office at 630-725-2027. To give a tribute gift online, click here.
Find a perfect setting to celebrate, honor, and remember. With guidance from our Manager of Plant Records, you may select a tree from among our living collections to dedicate. We’ll add your personalized dedication to the engraved tag on the tree and provide copies of that tag for you and your loved ones.
- Tree located in Central Landscape: $4,000
- Tree located in Living Collections: $2,500
The intent of The Morton Arboretum is to maintain tribute trees for their full life span. However, tree longevity varies with the species and environmental conditions. The Morton Arboretum commits to replacing failed trees up to ten years after a dedication.
Our tribute benches create an opportunity for visitors to sit and enjoy the Arboretum’s beauty from our gardens and trail walkways. Dedicated benches are graced with a personalized nameplate.
- Bench dedication of 50 years: $25,000
- Bench dedication of 15 years: $10,000
- Benches are subject to our limited availability. Please contact our Development Office to discuss locations currently available.
- Walkway Brick 8" X 8": $500
(six lines of personalization, 13 characters per line)
- Walkway Brick 4" X 8": $300
(three lines of personalization, 13 characters per line)
- Library Book Dedication: $250
NEW OPPORTUNITY: DEDICATE A BRICK IN CELEBRATION CIRCLE TODAY!
- Celebration Circle Brick 4" X 8": $500
(three lines of personalization, 13 characters per line, spaces count as a character)