Season 2 Episode 5: Communication
Guest: Matt Candeias, PhD candidate at the University of Illinois
Matt Candeias, Ph.D candidate at the University of Illinois and creator of In Defense of Plants, describes his career and the importance of communication. Through his own research and studies and the creation of the extremely successful podcast In Defense of Plants, Candeias uses communication to address complex topics in an accessible way.
- Matt Candeias’s Profile and Favorite Plant Profile: Orchidaceae family
- Classroom Activity: S2 E5- Lesson Plan
- Explore Candeias’s Photo Profile
- Read the In Defense of Plants blog
- Check out the In Defense of Plants podcast
- Listen to an episode of In Defense of Plants in which Jessica Turner-Skoff was a guest
SHARE: Please tell us what you think. After you have listened to one (or several) episodes, we welcome your feedback.