The Morton Arboretum is an official charity partner of the 2021 Bank of America Chicago Marathon. Join Team Morton Arboretum and raise funds to help plant and protect trees for a greener, healthier, and more beautiful world.
Individuals who join Team Arboretum commit to raising $1,250 or more in funds for The Morton Arboretum and in exchange will enjoy the following Team Arboretum benefits for the 2021 race:
- Guaranteed, complimentary entry into the 2021 Bank of America Chicago Marathon on October 10
- Complimentary six-month Morton Arboretum Morton-1 level membership for you or a friend
- 18-week Nike+ training plan
- Discounts on summer marathon training program through the Chicago Area Runners' Association (CARA)
- Complimentary entry into a 2021 Morton Arboretum 10K or 5K race of your choice
- Arboretum gear for reaching your fundraising goal
- Pre-race pasta party on Thursday, October 7
- Customizable fundraising page through Haku
If you are interested in running for Team Morton Arboretum in 2021, fill out this online questionnaire. Spaces are limited and not guaranteed to applicants. Questions? Please contact Natalie Knight, senior donor relations manager, or call 630-719-7976.