Join Team Morton Arboretum!
The Morton Arboretum is an official charity partner of the 2020 Bank of America Chicago Marathon. Join Team Morton Arboretum and raise funds to help plant and protect trees for a greener, healthier, and more beautiful world.
Individuals who join Team Arboretum commit to raising funds for The Morton Arboretum and in exchange will enjoy the following Team Morton Arboretum benefits:
- Guaranteed entry into the 2020 Bank of America Chicago Marathon on October 11. $205 entry fee will be covered.
- Complimentary Morton Arboretum Morton-1 level membership for you or a friend.
- Complimentary fall marathon training program provided by Dick Pond Athletics.
- Complimentary entry into a 2020 Morton Arboretum race of your choice (April 19 10K or October 4 5K).
- Exclusive Arboretum training opportunities held on the Arboretum's paved and beautiful rolling terrain.
- Pre-race pasta party on October 8.
- 18-week Nike+ training plan.
- Arboretum gear for reaching your fundraising goal.
- Customizable fundraising page.
- And more!
Runners who join Team Arboretum before the lottery closes on December 3 are required to fundraise a minimum of $1,250. ALL PRE-LOTTERY GUARANTEED ENTRIES ARE FILLED.
Runners who join Team Arboretum after the lottery is announced on December 12 are required to fundraise a minimum of $1,750. ALL POST-LOTTERY GUARANTEED ENTRIES ARE FILLED.
Runners who have a self-secured entry into the Marathon can join Team Arboretum for a lower required fundraising minimum of $1,000.
If you are interested in joining Team Morton Arboretum and participating in the 2020 Bank of America Chicago Marathon, please contact Natalie Knight, Sr. Donor Relations Manager, at 630-719-7976 or firstname.lastname@example.org.