Season 1: Episode 6:
Guest: Dr. Chelsie Romulo, Assistant Professor at the University of Northern Colorado
Mentors, colleagues and advisors do more than give insight on the journey, they can help shape the path. Follow us on this episode of Planted as Dr. Chelsea Romulo winds us through her current research into the far corners of the Amazon and discusses mentors and advisors that helped her carve her journey to these remote pockets of the world.
- Dr. Chelsie Romulo’s Profile and Favorite Plant Profile: Jerusalem Artichoke
- Get to know Chelsie in this interview article
- Classroom Activity: S1 E6- Classroom Activity - AgujePalm.docx
- During Chelsie’e episode she discusses the Snowy Clover Bird- Check out this unique bird and why it is threatened
- Dig Deeper into the harvesting of Aguje Palm with: Chelsie’s Photo Profile
- Chelsie’ Blog which highlight’s Chelsie’s research on the aguaje palms
- Video featuring Chelsie’s research
SHARE: Please tell us what you think. After you have listen to one (or several) episodes, we welcome your feedback.